Shweta Basu Prasad expresses the prostitution scandal through a poem!


The National Award winning actress expressed her thoughts about the entire saga


Makdee star Shweta Basu Prasad shocked the entire nation when she was arrested in a prostitution racket in Hyderabad. The National Award winning actress admitted to be a part of the racket but insisted that she wasn’t forced into it and that she got involved because of financial trouble. Ever since then, the media has sympathised with Shweta and has slammed the industry for luring young actresses into prostitution.


Amidst all the chaos, Shweta has finally been released from the remand home and seems to have put the infamous event of her life past her. Recently, the actress revealed a poem which she had written in remand home. The poem called Cliff goes like this:


“Thunderstruck, all alone, I stand here at the edge of the cliff. I crawled the dense forest to get here The tribes and wild and strays They say `Jump, jump from the cliff.’ As I look down, naked, cold and trembling, The ferocious sea I see with its mouth open It’s ready to swallow me. The noises are unbearable the place so dark. As I decided to jump in the sea I saw the North Star. I remembered how it shone above my blessed home where singing hugging and laughter awaited me I said, `Wait I want to go home.’ The voices murmured, `End the journey.’ `Jump! Jump you ugly thing.’ I smiled to them and pitied them, They don’t know I have wings.”


Shweta clarified,” “It should not seem as if I was suicidal or something. I chose to fly and rise above it all, you know.” Looks like the young actress is set let bygones be bygones and move on. Will we see Shweta Basu Prasad in the form a writer soon?






via

No comments:

Post a Comment