“I want to do films that my son would enjoy” Akshay Kumar!

I guess priorities change big time even for the bollywood actors after their sons age and come of an age to understand their films. Remember how Shah Rukh Khan would always say that he would like his son to like his film? It is now Akshay Kumar’s turn to feel that way!


Because in a recent interview, Akshay Kumar was found saying that he would like to now do the kind of films that his son can watch, understand and enjoy. In his words, “I want to do some good films.I want to do films that my son can enjoy. If he doesn’t like my film, he comes to me and tells me that he didn’t understand the film at all.”


Next time film makers have something for Akshay Kumar, they better keep his son in mind…!


The post “I want to do films that my son would enjoy” Akshay Kumar! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment