Rumour has it that director Shankar’s magnum opus might not make it for Diwali. Read on to know more..
Ever since the inception of its shooting , Chiyaan Vikram-Amy Jackson starrer I has been making some serious buzz in K-town. With music topping the charts and the teaser raved about by one and all, director Shankar’s sci fi flick I was supposed to enthrall the audience this Diwali. But according to rumours discussed around in hushed whispers, I might not hit the screens during the festival of lights.
A little birdie chirped that Vikram’s big release is opting out of mega Diwali clash citing post production works which need to be completed. Grapevine has it that producer, Aascar Ravichandran is looking forward to release his long pending film Bhooloham instead of I for Diwali and is expected to make an official announcement soon regarding the same. Bhooloham is directed by N Kalyanakrishnan and it stars Jayam Ravi and Trisha Krishnan in the lead roles.
If rumours are to be believed, then disappointed fans would have to wait some more before catching Vikram’s I on big screen. Will Vijay’s Kaththi rule the box office this Diwali, if I is out of competition? Can Jayam Ravi’s Bhoolaham possibly lock horns with Vijay-Samantha starrer? We eagerly wait for official confirmation from the producer to clear the air around I‘s release.
via
No comments:
Post a Comment