Katrina Kaif wants to shake it like Shakira

Katrina Kaif shook it like Shakira in the Kamli number in Dhoom 3 and performed like an acrobat on Malang in the same film. Does that make her a great dancer? Whether you agree or not, Katrina has decided she wants to do a dance movie next.


“A thought came to me that I should do a dance film,” she says. “In Bang Bang! Hrithik has danced amazingly but we haven’t done a dance number together. The title track is more of Hrithik’s tribute to Michael Jackson. I’d like to do a Step Up or a dance film on similar lines.” She says dance is a passion for her. “If I get a nice script and they manage to weave dance into the story, then I don’t mind.”


The actress feels she was lucky enough to get a platform like Dhoom 3 where she could show the world her passion for dance. Talking to us, she also mentions Remo D’Souza’s ABCD: Anybody Can Dance as an example of a good dance movie

Remo, there you go – your heroine for ABCD 3?


The post Katrina Kaif wants to shake it like Shakira appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment