Govinda is hurt by David Dhawan’s actions


The Kill Dil actor says that he won’t be working with the director again…


Govinda and David Dhawan’s hit jodi of the 90s, who gave us classic comedies like Coolie No.1, Haseena Maan Jaayegi, Raja Babu to name a few, will not be working together again in the future! Reason? Govinda says that he is deeply hurt by Dhawan’s actions and that he cannot bring himself to work again with the director he did 17 films with!


In a recent interview Govinda said, “I never go against my heart. If I work with him (David), I know it will take me three-four days just to get normal. Wherever you have expectations, you get hurt. It’s in my nature.”


But what made things so terrible between the hit jodi? Govinda reveals that he gave Chashme Baddoor‘s (2013) idea to Dhawan back in 2009. But when he found out that Rishi Kapoor was doing his role, he was distraught. Govinda adds, “I never get upset with David because we have worked in so many films that we are used to quarreling. But this time, we had a fight.”


Despite the hurt Govinda doesn’t hold any grudges against the director. He says, “I am hurt. But I am not blaming him. He must have his own reasons. He might be feeling, ‘How do I meet him if I can’t offer him work?’ But my thinking is, one should say clearly that ‘We can’t work together, so I can’t give you work. But let’s meet, talk’.”


Let’s just hope that all gets better between our favourite comic jodi!






via

No comments:

Post a Comment