When it comes to bonding with her co-stars, Parineeti Chopra has always been very good at it right from her first film. And now, while she is promoting her Daawat-e-ishq, she gets talking about how she’s bonded with Aditya Roy Kapur big time. This is what she had to say about working with Aditya…
“We had a lot of fun. I didn’t have to worry about impressing him, he was very easy going. We bonded a lot on the sets. He has become a very good friend and I hope that we do many more films together.”
And we hope that they do many more films together too, because we have to admit that they look kind of cute together..!
Also, Parineeti Chopra feels like this movie was tailor-made for her and this is what she had to say on that, “It is perfect for me as if it has been made especially for me. The film has all elements that I love – it is a love story, about food, great director and great role. I could not have asked for a better film than this.”
The post “I didn’t have to impress Aditya” says Parineeti Chopra! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.
via Bollywood Celebden
No comments:
Post a Comment