Varun Dhawan is one hunky actor that had the ladies swooning over him right from the very first film. If you are one of those women who lost your heart to this man, you should definitely read what he has to say about the bwood girls that he shared his screen with, because he shared some pretty interesting things in a recent interview of his!
Shraddha Kapoor, his current co-star of ABCD 2 is one girl he seems to have a great bond with, as this is what Varun Dhawan said when asked about her, “We are a jodi in the making since 20 years. I can kiss her without inhibitions as we have shared a lot of things, including our childhood together!”
And he seems to adore Nargis Fakhri, his co-star of Main Tera Hero too. He talks about how they haven’t been dating and how he still respects her and all of that saying,”I’m alright with people making up stuff about me but not when there’s a woman involved. Nargis is a great girl and I wouldn’t want people to talk cheaply about her.”
When it comes to Alia Bhatt though, he dodged things and all he said when asked about Alia’s broken heart was this, “My heart is also broken. I’ve just come out of an intense film and life is really complicated right now.”
Lucky are those girls who get to share screen with Varun Dhawan and that is all we can say!
The post “I can kiss Shraddha with no inhibitions” Varun Dhawan! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.
via Bollywood Celebden
No comments:
Post a Comment