Gautam Rode Launches Website

Gautam Rode has launched his website and Face Book site Gautam Rode has launched his website and Face Book site Gautam Rode has launched his website and Face Book site Gautam Rode has launched his website and Face Book site

Actor Gautam Rode has launched his website as well as his facebook page to interact with his fans globally. On the hour of the launch, Gautam even before announcing that his website was going live, was already trending on twitter. Gautam who is currently seen on television in Saraswatichandra, has a long list of work behind him from tv shows like Lucky and Nach Baliye to music videos and ads. The actor has been for the last three years anchoring reality shows on television as well which puts him in the perfect space of being a part of fiction and nonfiction content on television together.


Gautam says, “I have already been on twitter since last year and its been a great experience as I get so much love, feedback and support from my admirers which is really motivating. The idea of a social hub/website and official facebook page just felt right as I want to to be available for all those who want to reach out to me to share their feedback, suggestions, love and support. I am where I am today not only because of the hard work I have put in but majorly due to the support and love I have gotten from my admirers and well-wishers globally. I am really looking forward to spending sometime daily in interacting with everyone through all these platforms.”


Gautam’s fans will be getting access to everything from Gautam’s childhood pictures to his personal likes and dislikes on these digital platforms. Moreover, Gautam is also planning to interact with his fans via videos, tweets, messages, etc on a regular basis. Its time for Gautam’s fans to rejoice as now anyone and everyone can reach out to the actor! Fans can now visit his website at http://ift.tt/1etZvZk


The post Gautam Rode Launches Website appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment