The seemingly bold and brazen Sonam Kapoor isn’t as fearless as you’re probably thinking that she is. There is one thing that scares the hell out of her and it isn’t ghosts or monsters, but elevators! Yes, Sonam Kapoor’s biggest fear is the fear of elevators and this, she reveals in a recent interview of hers.
Supposedly it was on a recent trip to Bangkok that her fear was pushed to its limits. Sonam Kapoor had to go up a 55 storeys and this freaked her out so much that she thought she was going to faint by the time she got out of the elevator!
“I got into the elevator and when I came out, I felt I was going to faint. But I was fine,” Sonam says talking about it, “If I have to go up several floors, then I go right into the corner of the lift and stand there. Of course, when I’m stressed out, then I avoid it altogether and take the stairs instead.”
The post Did you know that Sonam Kapoor has a fear of elevators? appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.
via Bollywood Celebden
No comments:
Post a Comment