Arnold Schwarzenegger: I audio launch is one of the best events I’ve ever attended!


The Hollywood superstar wrote to producer Aascar Ravichandran sharing his experience visiting India


I music launch event was such a grand spectacle with who’s who of Kollywood sharing the dais with Hollywood veteran Arnold Schwarzenegger. While there were a few rumours doing rounds that Arnie was not completely happy with the hospitality, his letter to the producer of Vikram’s I, Aascar Ravichandran, proved all rumours to be false.


In his letter to the producer, Arnold wrote,”Thank you for everything you did to make my visit to Chennai such an incredible success. I was proud to be part of the launch of the soundtrack of I and you and your brothers all deserve a lot of credit for producing not only such a dynamic film, but also for putting on one of the best events I’ve ever attended.”


“From the incredible hotel to the delicious food, the visit was perfect. But the icing on the cake was the event. I have been to the Oscars, and the Golden Globes, and every event you can imagine. Let me tell you something – they could all learn from how you stage a production” added Arnold heaping praises on the I audio launch event.


“The whole event flowed perfectly, and the energy there could have powered all of India. The bodybuilders were a fantastic touch and made everything organic. I couldn’t help but take the stage after that performance, because I knew it was the perfect time,” said the Terminator actor.


Going by the accolades showered by Arnie, we wonder if director Shankar could manage to rope in the Hollywood star in his next flick. How many of you would like to see Hollywood’s muscle man Arnold in a Tamil movie?






via

No comments:

Post a Comment