Arjun Kapoor is just like his character in Finding Fanny!

Seldom can actors connect to their on screen characters, but when they do, they can fit into the role with such perfection that it can be remembered for a long time to come. Finding Fanny has a male lead that is really wacky and funny as we can gather from the trailers and guess what? Arjun Kapoor is just like that in real life, as he himself revealed in a recent interview..!


“After doing the film I found that there are many similarities between me and the character. The deadpan nature of saying things, sometimes impulsive reactions, his non-ability to show emotion are things which I realize are very similar to me” was what Arjun Kapoor said and if we think about it, their characters actually do have a lot of similarity!


And don’t we love Arjun Kapoor’s shabby, hip look in the film that so becomes him? Ask him about the look and Homi and his wife Anaita are the ones he gives the credit to, “Homi and Anaita are behind my look in the film. They wanted my hair to be shabby, so I got a particular hairstyle. I did three tattoos and I got my birthday tattoo too in the film. There is only one jeans and a t-shirt and shirt. The glasses in the film belong to my father which I discovered one day.”


All this talk about Finding Fanny really makes us want to watch the movie already!


The post Arjun Kapoor is just like his character in Finding Fanny! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment