Anuj Sachdeva: I watch Bigg Boss 8 for Karishma Tanna


EXCLUSIVE: The actor, who is geared up for his new show Itti Si Khushi opposite Smriti Kalra says that he watches Bigg Boss dedicatedly


The extremely reserved Anuj Sachdeva, in a candid conversation with BollywoodLife, revealed that he was offered Bigg Boss thrice in his entire career. “I watch Bigg Boss dedicatedly. In fact, I was offered Bigg Boss three times, but I was always busy with some shoot or was travelling and could never be a part of it,” said Anuj.


So who are you rooting for this time in the controversial house? “I had a lot of friends in the house last year. I haven’t got much time to catch up with it, but I do watch BB8 whenever I can. I watch the show for Karishma Tanna. I know her the most compared to anyone else,” concludes Anuj.


Guess that’s one vote confirmed for the leggy lass if she ever gets into the danger zone, right BollywoodLifers.






via

No comments:

Post a Comment