Jacqueline Fernandez confesses her love for Salman Khan!


Read to know why the Kick actress was gushing about her co-star


Jacqueline Fernandez admitted to us that she’s smitten by Salman Khan! Well, not in the way you might think, but she’s totally floored by his painting and sketching skills. Recently during a meet with the stunning actress who just scored her first solo 100 crore film with Kick, she told us how Salman has gifted her a painting of horses and how she’s a huge fan of his amazing talent.


Jacqueline said, “Yes, he gifted me a painting of horses. I love horses so I was totally floored by this gift. In fact the other day we were promoting Kick and he was busy sketching something which I really liked. I was like don’t throw it, let me keep it. He’s really good at sketching and he does spiritual figures really well!.”


So, there you heard it from the girl herself, Jacqueline is a huge fan of Salman’s art. We will soon tell you what Salman thinks of Jacqueline and her unique talents. Watch this space for more!






via

No comments:

Post a Comment