SUNNY LEONE’S HUSBAND DANIEL IS HER ANGEL AND PRINCE CHARMING

Every girls dream is to find her prince charming and Bollywood Bombshell Sunny Leone is no different. Recently Sunny confessed that her husband Daniel Webber is her Prince Charming. “All women want a prince to come and charm. As women we like gentlemen and prince charming. I personally have a very fairytale romantic relationship. In my life my husband is my prince” said a proud and confident Sunny.


At the same time Sunny also claims that it wasn’t easy for Daniel to get her that easily. “My husband Daniel Webber sent chocolates, flowers and music CD’s with a dozen of roses. I am very lucky to be living the fairytale romance. My husband is my angel” says Sunny.


The sexy actress who is also very romantic feels that rains is the perfect season to romance. The idea of being lazy and sitting inside the house and enjoying the beautiful rains and the weather with her husband is the perfect idea of romance. In fact she feels that romance in Bollywood is best showed during the rains.


The actress who has a list of films lined up post her last successful hit ‘Ragini MMS2′ is right now enjoying the phase of being by her angel’s side.


The post SUNNY LEONE’S HUSBAND DANIEL IS HER ANGEL AND PRINCE CHARMING appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment