Sonakshi Sinha is doing a very ‘light-hearted’ role in Action Jackson!

With Action Jackson, Sonakshi Sinha will be seen for the first time doing an out and out light hearted role where the sole instruction from her director Prabhu Dheva has been to ‘let loose’


Smiles Sonakshi, “I signed the film because the female lead was required to have a very good comic timing. Both Ajay (Devgn) and Prabhu Dheva thought that I would do justice to the role. For me too it was a different thing altogether to play an out and out fun character. I know that I can be really funny in front of the camera if I wish to. This is what I have done in Action Jackson.


Meanwhile, with the film getting its finishing touches, Sonakshi is enjoying the entire song and dance routine.


Oh, I am having a blast,” says Sonakshi in an animated tone, “It is shaping up really well. After all, Prabhu Dheva has his own space. This is my third film with him. I know how he loves to bring in all the ingredients, be it action, drama, comedy, dancing and all. He has got this particular style of filmmaking that he has stuck to and it is working well for him, audience as well as actors. Now with Action Jackson, we are taking it all forward. The film is turning out to be larger than life.


The bubbly face girl is part of another huge venture, where she’ll be doing a dance sequence for Arjun Kapoor starrer Tevar. The movie is expected to be a mass entertainer and is a South ‘masala’ remake.


When I saw that ad, I was in tears. I have been recommending him to all. I think he is just fantastic. I am thrilled that he is directing Tevar because there is a lot of spark in him. He is really good with what he says and then makes. I am sure he will bring on his own unique touch to Tevar,” she says in a confident tone.


Sonakshi is also gearing up for the release of Holiday which, as of today, is slated to arrive on the same day as Action Jackson i.e. June 6.


The post Sonakshi Sinha is doing a very ‘light-hearted’ role in Action Jackson! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment