Shilpa Shetty: I worked out a lot for the song in Dishkiyaoon

Shilpa Shetty, who became a mother recently, will now be seen in an item song in the upcoming Sunny Deol-Harman Baweja film Dishkiyaoon. She says she worked out a lot to get rid of the baby bulge and actually get good abs for the song.


She said “I have worked so hard for my abs. I always knew that I had a good body. For me, it was never a big thing as the body was always there. But after having my son, I realised the value of it. To lose your body and get back to shape and actually have a benchmark for yourself or trying to become the old Shilpa Shetty was hard. And this is actually better than the old one. I never had abs before. I worked out like a dog, four times a week, for 45 minutes over a month-and-a-half, for this song.”


So she is back to her original sexiness in all its glory?


The post Shilpa Shetty: I worked out a lot for the song in Dishkiyaoon appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment