Salman Khan makes DID contestant’s dream come true!

Dancing in front of a star as big as Salman Khan would definitely be wildest dream for a common man in India, the land where Bhai has been worshiped for over two decades like an idol larger than life. And that is exactly what Shyam Yadav, a Dance India Dance contestant who has been making all of the show’s audiences go crazy with his brilliant performances said, when he got the opportunity to not just dance in front of him but with him.


“I’ve worked with Salman sir before for various stage shows and have danced as a background dancer. I also sometimes taught him dance moves during rehearsals. But when I participated in Dance India Dance, it was my dream to perform before Salman sir on the DID stage and I am very lucky that my dream came true. It was an unforgettable moment for me when he actually went ahead to share his experience of me teaching him dancing steps for his stage performances” was what the young dancer said to the media, overjoyed on being there with Salman Khan.


Shyam is one of the four people who made it to the grand finale of the show and considers Prabhu Deva, the dance maestro as his idol. “Prabhu sir is my idol and I want to be like him as he’s an all rounder. He’s an out of the world dancer, a fabulous actor and an excellent director. I just wish to be like him” he also added in the interview.We wish him all the very best for the finals and hope that he would one day reach to the level where he choreographs for Salman Khan..,


The post Salman Khan makes DID contestant’s dream come true! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment