Randeep Hooda wants to be a good actor instead of a sexy actor!

Randeep Hooda, the actor who is blessed with an abundance of both killer looks and great acting skills is all geared up for the release of his and we have to admit that until Highway happened to him, he hasn’t won that much recognition. A lot of people might not know that he debuted as an actor with way back in the year 2001 with the movie Monsoon Weddings and later acted in minor roles in Jisn 2, Once upon a time in Mumbai and Jannat 2 before he was recognized for his talent and cast in Highway.


But all this doesn’t seem to bother Randeep Hooda who says, “I think it would be pompous to say I am an underrated actor. I don’t think it is for me to think and decide, it is for people to decide. But I am glad I am underrated than being overrated – that is something I would find hard to digest. But this is something that is good” speaking about it.


He stills loves acting in independent cinema with a good storyline. “I feel people look at movie trailers, music and then come to watch the film and because of the star. If ‘John Day’ was produced by some mega producer or studio and if they would have marketed it aggressively, then probably a lot more people would have come to see the film, if not all..But, while working I keep doing independent films and I enjoy doing such roles. I feel that is a waste also as not many people see such films even after your hard work. But it is okay” was what Randeep Hooda said on it.


Despite being a very sexy actor, when asked if he enjoys being called a sexy actor or a good actor, he said would rather be a good actor. “I would like to be known as one of the best actors in the world because that is something that I would have earned. And being sexiest would come from my genes… it is something I was born with and not earned it for myself” was what the sexy-yet-talented Randeep Hooda had to say on it.


The post Randeep Hooda wants to be a good actor instead of a sexy actor! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment