Randeep Hooda: I would like to be known as the best actor in the world

Randeep Hooda, the actor who has made a mark in Bollywood with his exceptional performances, says he wants to be recognised as one of the best actors in the world; because of his work.


He has given some exceptional performances in films like Jism 2, Heroine, Risk, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai, Jannat 2 and Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster.


“I think it would be pompous to say I am an underrated actor,” said the actor jovially. “I don’t think it is for me to think and decide, it is for people to decide. But I am glad I am underrated than being overrated – that is something I would find hard to digest. But this is something that is good,” Randeep said.


“I feel people look at movie trailers, music and then come to watch the film and because of the star. If ‘John Day’ was produced by some mega producer or studio and if they would have marketed it aggressively, then probably a lot more people would have come to see the film, if not all,” Randeep said.


“I would like to be known as one of the best actors in the world because that is something that I would have earned. And being sexiest would come from my genes… it is something I was born with and not earned it for myself,” he added.


The post Randeep Hooda: I would like to be known as the best actor in the world appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment