Is Imran Khan retiring from Bollywood?


The Gori Tere Pyaar Mein actor is not keen to work. But why?


Imran Khan, who had a very busy 2013 with two releases, Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbaai Dobaara and Gori Tere Pyaar Mein – is not keen to work as of now. No, the actor is not retiring from Bollywood. Then? The Delhi Belly actor has took some time off from his kaam and is on a paternity leave. Yes, the father-to-be is now devoting all the time to his pregnant wife Avantika Malik-Khan, we hear. The couple has just returned from their babymoon to the UK and Europe and there is a possibility of them going on another very soon, says Imran in a recent interview with a leading daily.


So has work completely taken a back seat? “I was shooting for my commercials between my New Year vacation and my current one. I’m also reading scripts. However, I plan to take a break from mid-May until the baby’s birth. I have communicated this to the producers who have approached me,” Aamir Khan’s nephew was further quoted.


While talking about his film with Nikhil Advani, the Gori Tere Pyaar Mein actor says “Yes, I’m committed to a film with Nikhil, perhaps around July. Nikhil is currently busy with the Sooraj Pancholi-Athiya Shetty film that he is directing.”


Well, it’s nice to hear that Imran is being a responsible husband and spending all the time now with his beloved wifey. What say peeps?






via

No comments:

Post a Comment