Irrfan Khan: Working with Amitabh Bachchan will be a learning experience

Two of the finest actors of Indian cinema, Amitabh Bachchan and Irrfan Khan will now be seen together for the first time in the upcoming Shoojit Sircar’s film Piku. Irrfan says he is looking forward to work the veteran actor.


“I have signed the deal to work in Shoojit’s next Piku. The film also stars Amitabhji in it. Apart from him and me there is also one actress in it. We will soon begin the shoot,” said Irrfan.


“Amitabhji has his own style of acting. Working with him will be a learning experience. During his time, he has influenced audience with his films for 10 years. I have a full respect for him as an actor,” Irrfan added.


However, the co-star doesn’t really matter to him. “I have never decided on any project thinking about my co-star. Rather, I have always given importance to a film’s story and how would I mould myself according to the character. I have my own style of acting,” he said.


Irrfan, who plays a cop in the recently released Gunday, says he did the film because of its director Ali Abbas Zafar. “I did this film because of Ali. We worked together in ‘New York’, where he was an assistant director to Kabir Khan. I had promised that I will star in his film,” Irrfan said.


The post Irrfan Khan: Working with Amitabh Bachchan will be a learning experience appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment