“I didn’t marry Aishwarya because she was beautiful” Abhishek Bachchan

It is definitely not easy being married to the most beautiful woman on the earth as there would be a lot of insecurities cropping up constantly. And we thought that Abhishek Bachchan who was married to Aishwarya Rai, the woman who is literally worshiped all over India for such breathtaking beauty, would have gone through a lot of insecurities, atleast in the beginning of their relationship. When asked about this, Abhishek Bachchan surprisingly says that he hasn’t got any insecurities at all as their relationship is based on something much deeper than physical beauty.


““I believe she is and to me she is the most beautiful thing on earth. I see myself in the mirror every day and it is a horrific sight. So I am not competing, I can’t. The reason why we got together wasn’t cosmetic” Abhishek Bachchan said, talking about their relationship.


“She is one of the most down to earth…. normal people you will ever meet. She hasn’t married me because I am a film star or I am a Bachchan and I haven’t married her because she is the most beautiful woman on earth or one of the biggest stars on earth, so that never comes in the equation” he added clearly saying that there is more to their relationship than appearances.


The post “I didn’t marry Aishwarya because she was beautiful” Abhishek Bachchan appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment