Farhan Akhtar: I am not competing with the Khans

Farhan Akhtar has been on a high ever since he started working on the film Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. First he literally worked his ass off and built the body that he showed off so well in the film. Then he proved it beyond any doubt that he is a great actor; for which he has been getting a lot of appreciation and adulation.


According to reports in leading dailies and magazines, this puts him in the league of the Khans (Shahrukh, Aamir and Salman) in Bollywood. Talking about this, he says “I am not competing with the Khans or any such. I am grateful to receive interesting roles and films. I am enjoying doing them. The next film that I am doing is with Zoya Akhtar (his director-sister) and then a film with Mr (Amitabh) Bachchan by the year-end. For me it is a very exciting time (as an actor)… so focusing on that. I believe there is space for everyone.”


Farhan and Amitabh Bachchan will be seen in the yet-to-be-titled Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s production that is to be directed by Bejoy Nambiar.


Farhan will be seen next in the film Shaadi Ke Side Effects opposite Vidya Balan. The romantic comedy hits the screens on February 28th.


The post Farhan Akhtar: I am not competing with the Khans appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment