Abhay Deol: Rock The Shaadi is the funniest film I have ever done

Abhay Deol, whose film Rock The Shaadi has not been released despite being completed, says it is the funniest film he has ever done. It was touted to be India’s first zombie comedy film and Abhay says he is frustrated that it is not released. Directed by Navdeep Singh, the film stars Abhay Deol and Genelia in the lead roles.


“It is frustrating…I was angry for sometime. Both I and Navdeep Singh (director) had put in months of hard work and energy. It was very sad when it did not happen. Then all sort of stories started floating around, it is not director’s fault, I was around. I have no idea where the project stands, if it is a legal issue or not, I have no clue about it,” said Abhay.


“It is a brilliant film; it is one of the funniest films I have ever done. I have known Ekta Kapoor (producer) since many years, she is a sweet heart… It was my first collaboration with her. What has happened is tragic. I still hope that Ekta would pick it up again, which I think she can,” he said.


There are rumors that Abhay would be doing the remake of Baaton Baaton Mein. When asked about it, he says “I don’t know, I haven’t heard about the film. I have read about myself doing it in papers.”


The post Abhay Deol: Rock The Shaadi is the funniest film I have ever done appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment