Sonam Kapoor in a unique creation by Mark Fast

Actress Sonam Kapoor Gliding walked down the ramp for designer Mark Fast at the Signature International Fashion Weekend held in Mumbai, India, on November 15


Sonam Kapoor said “Mark Fast is from London and he has designed this very beautiful outfit and it was beautiful; it was very cool. I was very excited! They asked me who I wanted to walk for and I decided to walk for Mark and am very happy I did because I really enjoyed myself.”

International designers Micha Barton, Bora Aksu, Cute Circuit showcase their latest designs for the first time at the signature international fashion weekend.

Check out for event photos of Sonam Kapoor in a unique creation by Mark Fast here on Bollywood Celebden.


The post Sonam Kapoor in a unique creation by Mark Fast appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment