Shahrukh Khan’s son, Aryan turns 16 today!

Shahrukh Khan’s son Aryan turned 16 today and daddy cool Shahrukh Khan took to Twitter and expressed his feelings out there. “My little son has turned 16 today and I hope he learns fast that ‘tomorrow always comes and today is never yesterday’.”


Just last month, SRK was in London to visit his son, however he did not get a chance to kiss him good bye. He however tweeted his thoughts, “All good things come to an end…lazy day with son…zinger burger…aimless staring at TV…and Breaking Bad! Sniff…sniff..”


On the occasion of his son’s 16th birthday, SRK further tweeted, We can always turn around and say that it’s sad…but I think the younger people… and I feel I am young…we must change the concept of how we bring up our children at home. The thing is the mentality of not telling the boys how to be gentle, and good and respectful. So I have started doing that. When I talk to my son about girls, I don’t talk about girlfriends. I tell him: ‘Don’t break a girl’s heart, treat it gently and there is no way that you can look at an atrocity done on women and if you do that you will not be forgiven by your father and mother.”


We wish the superstar’s son a very happy birthday.


The post Shahrukh Khan’s son, Aryan turns 16 today! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment