Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone at Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards

Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone at Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards in Mumbai, on Thursday, November 14.


Jacqueline Fernandez, Irrfan Khan and Rajpal Yadav also spot at this event.


“I feel very happy, blessed, it’s Children’s Day and we all can celebrate the child inside of us. For me, that is an opportunity and I am gonna grab it with both hands and I am gonna have a great time on stage with all the children here. I am gonna have some fun!” said Hrithik Roshan.



“I feel very blessed because the love of children is unbiased, uncontaminated, it’s straight from the heavens!”
he added.


The post Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone at Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment