Sanjay Gupta to write an anthology book

Sanjay Gupta, the film-maker who gave India its first anthology film Dus Kahaniyaan; is now writing a book with several short stories in it.


The 2007 film Dus Kahaniyaan, starred Nana Patekar, Naseeruddin Shah, Shabana Azmi, Sanjay Dutt, Manoj Bajpayee among other and it had ten different short films.


“I’ve finished writing the first three and to be honest am quite enjoying the process. My cinema is essentially dark and nourish, but I am consciously moving away from that space and making my films brighter now. So this is the obvious platform for me to release all the dark stories I still want to tell and to tread fearlessly in telling these stories. It’s a luxury you do not have when writing for the screen. Also I am in talks with a major publishing house that we have been working in the past with”, says Gupta about the book.


The post Sanjay Gupta to write an anthology book appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment