Luv Sinha: My dad(Shatrugan Sinha) wants me to be a self-made man!

A newbie in Bollywood and son of actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha, Luv Sinha wants to make it on his own in the Indian film industry just like how his father did.


He (Shatrughan Sinha) is a self made man and he wants us also to be like that. I do not expect him to call people to provide work for us. I want to try and do things in my own way as that is the challenge. We have learnt that money and being famous is not important in this profession… One should be known as a good actor,” Luv told our reporter.


Luv feels the sad part of being a star kid is the false perception that they get good work rather easily.. but according to the actor, that is not the case.


“The negative of being a star kid part is lot of people dislike or hate you because of the perception that is created. They feel you (star kid) get everything easily on a platter but it is not the case for everyone. The positive part is to be part of this beautiful and magical world of films and entertain people,” he added.


His sister Sonakshi is one of the most popular actresses among the new breed of actors in Bollywood and Luv is proud of her work.


“Since I am older so I am stricter with her but I love her a lot. I love the way her film career is shaping up. She is doing her 11th film. I loved her in ‘Dabangg’, ‘Lootera’. I am looking forward to ‘Bullett Raja’,” he added.


The post Luv Sinha: My dad(Shatrugan Sinha) wants me to be a self-made man! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment