Katrina Kaif: There is something about SRK that makes me nervous

Katrina Kaif is one the few lucky actresses to have worked with all the three leading Khans of Bollywood, says that her chemistry with Salman Khan is the one much talked about.


On being asked about one Khan, who makes her nervous, Katrina quickly opted for the King of romance, Shahrukh Khan. “I was very nervous around Shahrukh Khan during Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Off the sets, it was all fun, but the moment I used to come in front of camera, I used to turn blank. There was something about him that made me nervous,” said Katrina.


The stunning actress even revealed that she is the most comfortable with Salman “I am very comfortable with Salman as he has seen me since the beginning and there’s a comfort level. There is no consciousness in front of him,” concluded Katrina.


The post Katrina Kaif: There is something about SRK that makes me nervous appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment