Katrina Kaif opens up about her bikini pictures!

A few months ago, actress Katrina Kaif was literally fuming with rage after seeing herself in a bikini all over the web. She was clicked holidaying with her alleged boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor, in Spain, when this horrid incident took place. The actress even went on to write an open letter expressing her disgust.


Now, everything has finally calmed down. Kats is not as angry as she was back then, and currently, she is busy promoting her upcoming film Dhoom 3.


At the launch of the trailer track, Kats was asked to open up about her holiday pictures, to which she said she was upset and distressed about the whole event.


“I saw the photos and reacted from heart at that moment. I was upset, hurt, angry. I feel it was a private moment (with Ranbir)…so privacy was expected,” Katrina said here today, talking to reporters.


The pics saw her chilling at the beach side in a mismatched bikini.


“Next time when you all plan to take pictures give me a notice. Red doesn’t look good with white (regarding the colour of her bikini)… I will wear matching next,” she added, on a lighter note.


“Nothing like this happened in nine years. I felt it was done with a mean moment. What they (media) did was right and the way I reacted was also right as that time I was hurt,” Katrina said.


The post Katrina Kaif opens up about her bikini pictures! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment