Katrina Kaif is single and has no plans to get married anytime soon!

Yes peeps! You read that right. Katrina Kaif is single and has no plans to say “I Do” anytime soon.


“I am single until I get married. This sentence was mine and now everybody uses it. I should have a copyright over it. Also, I have no plans to get married yet,” she said.


Early this year, the actress was snapped in Spain, holidaying with her alleged beau Ranbir Kapoor. There after, the couple have been spotted several times in each others company, the latest being Diwali bash and KJO’s birthday party.

Ranbir also mentioned in one of his interviews that Katrina was extremely important to him and how much he loved her. Despite all this, Katrina is tight lipped about her relationship.


Asked why the media pursued the couple, Katrina said, “May be, because everyone is single or married. I don’t mind people running behind me. Celebrities are open to such things.”


Kats was also questioned about the engagement rumors that were doing rounds last month. She however, chose to ignore it.


Replying to who she thought is more romantic between her former boyfriend Salman Khan or her current beau Ranbir Kapoor, she said, “I want to have a long and peaceful life.”


The post Katrina Kaif is single and has no plans to get married anytime soon! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment