Katrina Kaif: I have no plans to get married yet!


Just when we thought that the Dhoom:3 star had found her Mr Perfect in the Besharam actor, Kat has gone back to saying that she’s single until she gets married


Katrina Kaif and Ranbir Kapoor are an item and this is no secret. But Katrina insists that she’s single. At the recent Dhoom machale song launch Kat answered questions on her bikini pictures and even ex beau Salman Khan, but she did not have an answer to questions of her much talked about marriage rumours. Is Ranbir still not ready to commit? Are Ranbir-Kat awaiting a go-ahead from RK’s family? Is Katrina unsure about her future with the Barfi! actor? We don’t know, but here’s what the bikini babe told when quizzed about tying the knot,


“I am single until I get married. This sentence was mine and now everybody uses it. I should have a copyright over it. Also, I have no plans to get married yet. May be, because everyone is single or married. I don’t mind people running behind me. Celebrities are open to such things. I want to have a long and peaceful life.”


- Katrina Kaif






via

No comments:

Post a Comment