Kapil Sharma: I love Gutthi aka Sunil Grover!


The stand-up comic and producer breaks his silence on Gutthi


Few days back the news of Sunil Grover aka Gutthi quitting Comedy Nights With Kapil came in and with that came in various speculations regarding Sunil’s exit from the show. Some said moolah was the problem while some said there was a ego clash between the host Kapil Sharma and Sunil since Sunil’s character in the show was getting more popular than Kapil. After a long wait, both of them have come out and rubbished the rumours about a fallout between them.


“Kapil is a dear friend and an absolute delight to work with. I have absolutely no problems with him. My contract with the show was over. And I had to leave the show due to prior commitments,” said Sunil in a statement.


While Kapil took to Twitter to clear out the confusion. “I love Sunil and Gutthi. They are always welcome in the show. I can just request him. Can’t force him…But whatever…I love him…Please don’t spread rumours,” tweeted Sharma.


Now that Kapil and Sunil both have rubbished the rumours of the rift between them, all we hope is that Sunil comes back on Comedy Nights With Kapil and entertain us like before. What say peeps?






via

No comments:

Post a Comment