Imran Khan: I am careful of who I would work with

Imran Khan’s last movie, Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara (produced by Ekta Kapoor) was a box office bomb and now, he has opted out of another film that is being produced by Ekta Kapoor. This soon-to-be-launched film is titled Milan Talkies and is directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia.


Talking about it, Imran Khan says “I opted out of Milan Talkies because of personal reasons. I am very happy with my decision, it allows me to sleep peacefully at night.”


“I am careful about whom I would work with. See, when I am working with Karan Johar, I know he is a very clean person. I know that I can put my trust in him blindly. It gives me a feeling of security and that is something I am very particular about. I want to work with good people,” he added; saying Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobara didn’t do well because it was not promoted properly.


“As an actor, I am greedy because I want people to like my performance. I work very hard in my films so it is natural for me to have expectations,” Khan said.


His next film Gori Tere Pyaar Mein, produced by Karan Johar, releases on November 22nd.


The post Imran Khan: I am careful of who I would work with appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment