Gulshan Grover,Chunky Pandey at Bullett Raja press meet

Actors Ravi Kishan,Gulshan Grover,and Chunky Pandey at the Bullett Raja press meet held at Mehboob Studios in Mumbai, on Saturday, November 16.

Chunky Pandey said at the press meet: “I play Lallan Tiwari in the film. It’s a very fun character but when he gets angry, he becomes a deadly villain. The getup, my dialogues, that Tigmanshu has given me, it is all so realistic that when I was dubbing for the film, I couldn’t recognize myself. I have never worked with a director like Tigmanshu; it was really fun.”


Check out for event photos of Gulshan Grover,Chunky Pandey at Bullett Raja press meet here on Bollywood Celebden.

.


The post Gulshan Grover,Chunky Pandey at Bullett Raja press meet appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment