Director Punit Malhotra’s connection with the music of Gori Tere Pyaar Mein

This week’s upcoming film Gori Tere Pyaar Mein has really high expectations. The trailers seem promising and music, too, is beautiful.


The director of the film Punit Malhotra talks about his deep connection with the music of the film. The music directors of the film are none other than the talented duo Vishal-Shekhar. Punit Malhotra has worked before with Imran Khan in the film I hate Luv Storys. And the best part is Vishal and Shekar were the music composers of that film too.


Talking about the growing popularity of the music of this film Punit says, “The album covers the whole spectrum. You will not have a choice, but to like the songs. You can say what you want about the film, but you will like our music for sure.”


The producer of the film Karan Johar also had something similar to say, “Tooh, Dhat Teri Ki and Chingam… have totally caught on at parties, shaadis and nightclubs. It’s amazing to see Vishal-Shekhar always strike the perfect notes for us at Dharma. Punit’s young musical connect strikes yet again.”


The young and talented director of the film has taken much effort and interest in the music of the film. “Vishal and Shekhar are friends, but I always treat them as my seniors and give them a lot of respect. Somehow, I emotionally blackmailed them to give me what I wanted. It’s blind faith. They see my face and know if I’m happy or whether they need to give me another option for each of the songs they compose for me,” says Punit.


The music of the film is already receiving much praise. The best songs of the album are Dhat Teri Ki, Chingam Chaba Ke and of course Kareena Kapoor’s Tooh!


The post Director Punit Malhotra’s connection with the music of Gori Tere Pyaar Mein appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment