Deepika Padukone to finally work with Salman Khan!

Deepika Padukone after making her debut with the King Khan – Shahrukh Khan is enjoying her super stardom, is now all set to work along with Salman Khan in Sooraj Barjatya’s ‘Bade Bhaiya’. The film is scheduled to begin shooting in 2014.


Deepika Padukone was signed opposite Salman Khan after many actresses from Ileana D’Cruz to Parineeti Chopra were considered for the role. Deepika Padukone earlier said that she was keen to work alongside superstar Salman Khan, but was waiting for something special to bring them together on screen. Deepika had an acting debut offer from Salman, which happened way before she was chosen by Farah Khan for Om Shanti Om. However, she declined it then as she felt she was not ready to face the camera.


“He offered me my first film when I was too young and I was not ready to be in front of the camera. I will always be grateful to him. Just the fact that he offered me a film was a great thing. It is taking a long time for us to come together on screen, so I think there is something special waiting for us,” Deepika said.


The post Deepika Padukone to finally work with Salman Khan! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment