Aamir Khan wishes to see Salman and Katrina together in real life!

It is no big news that Bollywood’s two of the three Khans are best buddies. We are talking about Aamir Khan and Salman Khan. Their fondness for each other is known to one and all. And while Aamir is keen on getting Salman to tie the knot, in his latest talk with the reporters, the actor also revealed the girl’s name he would want to see his bestie with.


Yes! Aamir wants to see Salman and Katrina together for real. On being asked to talk about Salman’s marriage, the Dhoom 3 baddie sang the song, “Dil cheez kya hai aap meri jaan lijiye”, and what was Kat’s reaction in the meantime? Well, she couldn’t stop blushing and looked all shy.


The actor who was in a very jolly mood, old reporters that he has been telling Salman Khan to get hitched for a while now but he is just not listening. Looking at Katrina Kaif he went on to say, “Maybe if someone else asks him, he might agree.”


“I want to see them together (in real life) but my thoughts hardly matter,” Aamir said, to which Katrina reacted, “I really wish I had a good answer for it. I am speechless. I wish I could say something.”


While the “Sallu-Kats” saga began to get interesting, Aamir very cleverly changed the topic to the film, action sequences and the amount of hard work that was put in by one and all.


“I loved doing action scenes in Dhoom 3. It is different. We had trainers from Los Angeles and we worked hard. This was my toughest role until now,” Aamir said.


“There was a scene where we have to get on the hoop without a harness. We trained individually for it,” Katrina said.


Meanwhile, as reported earlier, Aamir Khan was at the Wankede stadium yesterday, watching the Master blaster Sachin Tendulkar bat, because of which, the launch of Dhoom 3 title track was delayed.


Katrina told reporters, “Aamir is a little delayed because he has gone to watch the match. Aamir loves cricket more than he loves me. Aamir loves Sachin more than me, so he has left me alone for this press conference.”


The post Aamir Khan wishes to see Salman and Katrina together in real life! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment