Why Suniel Shetty didn’t want to work with Prabhu Deva?

Suniel Shetty was offered a role in Prabhu Deva’s next film, alongside Ajay Devgn. The role offered to him required him to go blind and reportedly, he refused to do so.


This is because of the fact that Suniel Shetty has been suffering from migranes for the last few months.


Suniel explains, “I was required to shoot for this film for about three to four months. Prosthetics was not possible as I didn’t want to risk triggering the migraine. In fact, I can’t wear hats or any other headgear anymore. As for going bald, I couldn’t afford to wait for my hair to grow back as it would be a nightmare for the other films that I have lined up. It’s my loss as I share a fantastic relationship with Prabhu and Ajay. I met them personally while making this decision as I didn’t want any misunderstanding.”


He is suffering with some other issues as well, he adds, “Surprisingly, I never faced the issue before. It all started just a year back. I couldn’t even exercise, which is why my weight went up from 76 kilos to 88 kilos. Things are better now, since I started meditation and homeopathy.”


The post Why Suniel Shetty didn’t want to work with Prabhu Deva? appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment