Why Shilpa Shetty thought her husband was cheating…

Shilpa Shetty, actress and owner of the IPL team Rajasthan Royals, thought at a point that her industrialist husband Raj Kundra, was cheating on her. This was after he started having mysterious and long phone conversations often.


Shilpa said, “Raj always used to tell me that he is writing a book. But I never took it seriously. He used to be on the phone for long hours and I thought that he was having an affair. But then I came to know that it was Arya, the co-writer who he was talking to. Through the course, I read about 77 drafts of the book, after which I gave up. And I went on to reading books like What To Expect When Expecting.”


Raj Kundra’s book How Not To Make Money, was unveiled recently…


The post Why Shilpa Shetty thought her husband was cheating… appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment