Varun Dhawan: I don’t want to be known as a ‘player’!

Varun Dhawan has started to take baby steps in the world of Bollywood and made debut with Karan Johar’s ‘Student Of The Year’ seems to be very fed up with his link-ups with Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor. Varun Dhawan even went on to say that he’ll never get into a relationship with a co-star.


When asked about his progress with second film, Main Tera Hero..

He says, “Almost. The Bangkok schedule is done and now we will shoot for ten days in Mumbai. The film is an out-and-out David Dhawan film. I play a guy from Ooty and mind you my look is similar to how men in Ooty actually dress.”


When asked about his thoughts on his dad’s successful comeback with Chashme-Badoor..

Varun said, “A lot of things have changed in him. He has gone back to the basics. Main Tera Hero bears his stamp all over it. He had his lean patch alright, but the worry was not that some of his films weren’t hitting the marquee. The concern has been about his health.”


And just when we thought that Ranbir is invincible, Besharam didn’t hit the bull’s eye. Is ‘star power’ dwindling? Does it scare you?

Varund replied saying, “I think we have only three or four stars-Salman, Shah Rukh, Aamir and Hrithik. The word ‘star’ is misused. A good film will never fail. And if you have become an actor to become a star, then your reason of being in this profession is wrong. It amounts to abusing the art.


When asked about why he would never date his co-star..

He immediately replied, “I don’t want to be known as a ‘player’. I don’t want to give plastic smiles on television and say ‘No comments’. Till now, I have kept quiet.”


When asked if ‘Holding-back’ will be easy for him..

Varun said, “Why not? Filmmaking is a very serious job and I want to concentrate on that. I am 26. I haven’t hit puberty recently that I need to do such things.”


When asked about his childhood love Natasha Dalal with whom he parted ways in March this year..

Varun Said, “I will not say anything about Natasha. She was family to me. She still is.”


The post Varun Dhawan: I don’t want to be known as a ‘player’! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment