Subhash Ghai: Salman Khan will be in my next

Five years after directing the box-office flop Yuvvraaj with Salman Khan, Subhash Ghai wants to make another film with Salman Khan in a lead role.


“We have committed for a film, but right now he is busy with some other projects. We will sit down together and talk about it soon. I will be directing Salman Khan in my next film,” Ghai told IANS.


The director of blockbusters like Karz, Khalnayak, Hero, Pardes, said “Salman is a family to me. He said he would like to remake my film and I said go ahead. He said how much should I pay you and I told him, you just make the film. It’s very simple.”


The director also gave the rights of his film Hero to Salman Khan, who is producing a remake starring Sooraj Pancholi and Suniel Shetty’s daughter Athiya Shetty.


The post Subhash Ghai: Salman Khan will be in my next appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment