Ranbir Kapoor talks about how he’s getting older!

Look who is working his blood and sweat out? We caught Ranbir Kapoor in the thick of promotions for the movie Besharam. Actually, he apparently prefers it this way. Ever since his debut six years ago, the actor has worked on every single birthday of his and he plans to continue with this trend. Especially so, since he hates his birthday.


“I hate it. I hate the fact that this time my birthday is during promotions. It’ll be spoken about repeatedly, while I will be out there. Usually I go out with my parents for dinner on the eve of my birthday and my friends come over with a cake and wish me. For the last six years I’ve been working on my birthday and that’s the way I like it. I don’t like my birthdays since I started working and earning for myself,” he says.


But, this year seems to be a little different. Ranbir feels that as he turned 32 this year, he started feeling like an old man, adding to this he said he has matured overtime in this industry. “I feel I am getting older. Time will run out, the little bit of beauty that I have will fade away and there will be new talent that will pose big threats. I have to pull up my socks and be better at my work. Also, I have to contribute to society and become a better person. I don’t think I am a good person yet. There are lots of things I need to learn from. I have made a lot of mistakes. I hope that I can maturely understand them and make a better life for the next 35 years that I live,” the ‘Besharam’ actor said.


The post Ranbir Kapoor talks about how he’s getting older! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment