Priyanka Chopra calls Kangana’s decision stupid!

Did you know, when the makers of Krrish 3 had approached Kangana Ranaut for the film, the actress initially refused the offer as she felt threatened by Priyanka Chopra being a part of the film too. Apparently, Jacqueline Fernandez and Chitrangada Singh too refused Krrish 3 for the same reason.


“A lot of girls rejected that role. It is really stupid to do it as it is an amazing role. I am the heroine of the film, I am playing wife of Hrithik and that is how it is,” Priyanka said.


However, after going through the entire script, Kangana realized that her role was more powerful than that of PeeCee and that her role was a whole different from that of Priyankas.


“We both have two scenes together,” revealed Priyanka. PeeCee also admitted that there is no kind of rivalery between her and Kangs and that they are good friends. She also mentioned that she found Kang’s role pretty interesting and if given the opportunity, she would love to have done that role.


“Her character is credible, it is an amazing role and if I had the opportunity I would have done it. I had told Rakesh sir I am ready to play that part, as everybody was saying no to doing it,” Priyanka said.


Earlier too, Priyanka Chopra has shared screen space with other actresses.“In my first two films I came right after interval and before climax. I have learnt that the film does not run because of the length of your role but because it is a good film. I have done many two-heroine films. For me it doesn’t matter, I have always thought of how good I can be in this role, what impact I am leaving in my role,” Priyanka said.


The post Priyanka Chopra calls Kangana’s decision stupid! appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment