Pallavi Sharda: I’m Honored to work with the Kapoors

The Australian born actress Pallavi Sharda, who did tiny roles in movies My Name is Khan, Heroine, is making her debut as a lead actress in the movie Besharam that is to be released tomorrow, October 2nd. She says she is fortunate to act alongside Ranbir Kapoor and with his parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh.


“The grace and humility of the entire Kapoor family and the fact that they never made me feel new or junior was admirable. I was lucky enough not only to act alongside them but also to dance with them in an upbeat Bhangra number called ‘Hand Uthake Nache’,” Sharda said.


She also said she never thought her hard work will pay off this way in a mainstream launch with such big names in Bollywood. Talking about the role in the film, she says “I play an ordinary, relatable girl next door, who loves life and dreams big. She thinks she has her life plan sorted out until Babli (Ranbir) walks in and steam rolls her with his besharam antics.”


The actress was crowned Miss India Australia in the year 2010 and that was when she shifted to India. “It was the Indian-Australian community that gave me the confidence and support to try my luck in Bollywood. I will always cherish that my family and friends in Australia allowed me to be ‘besharam’ and break the mould. I want nothing more than to give back to my community,” she added.


The post Pallavi Sharda: I’m Honored to work with the Kapoors appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment