Hrithik Roshan: My dad is the flagbearer of superhero movies

Rakesh Roshan is perhaps like the Steven Spielberg of Bollywood. He remade E.T. in Hindi and called it Koi…Mil Gaya and its sequels subsequently took Hindi cinema to new heights in terms of sci-fi and fantasy.


Hrithik Roshan, who acted as a superhero in these films, echoes the feeling and says “I thank my father for being the flag-bearer. I shudder to think that if he didn’t exist, there would never be a superhero genre in our cinema. There would never be aliens in our cinema.”


He said he considers his father to be a superhero. He added, “He has broken barriers and he has taken up missions which sound absolutely ridiculous and impossible in the beginning. People used to think that we were mad creating Jadoo, the mask and cape. But he made it possible. He gave the power of conviction. So for me he is the superhero. His face should be everywhere.”


Krrish 3 is scheduled to be released on November 1st.


The post Hrithik Roshan: My dad is the flagbearer of superhero movies appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment