Hrithik Roshan: I wanted play the villain

Hrithik Roshan, whose character Krrish is India’s first superhero, said in an interview that he originally wanted to play the role of the super-villain in the movie.


“I wanted to play the role of villain in the film. He will be known as Kaal. But my father did not allow me to do that. I thought that only I could do justice to the character of Kaal but Vivek proved me wrong.” “After seeing Vivek’s conviction to the role, I feel my father took the right decision,” said Hrithik at a promotional event.


Senior Roshan, who was also present at the event, said he always pictured Vivek Oberoi doing the role. “I always wanted Vivek for it. He played the role brilliantly and beyond my expectation,” Rakesh added.


Krrish 3, the third movie in the superhero franchise releases on November 1st.


The post Hrithik Roshan: I wanted play the villain appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment