Abhishek Bachchan: I hope Aaradhya Appreciates Us

Speaking at the launch of a book Teenage Blues, Abhishek Bachchan, who married Aishwarya Rai Bachchan six years ago, said he hopes his daughter Aaradhya respects and appreciates him and Aishwarya the way he appreciates his parents; even after she grows up.


“I just hope that when my daughter turns a teenager, she continues to appreciate her mother and father the way I still respect, acknowledge and love my parents for all that they have been doing for me,” said the 37 year old son of Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan.


Abhishek will be next seen in the movie Dhoom 3. The much awaited movie starring Abhishek Bachchan, Uday Chopra, Katrina Kaif and Aamir Khan will release worldwide on December 20th.


The post Abhishek Bachchan: I hope Aaradhya Appreciates Us appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment