Farhan Akhtar and his Bhaag Milkha singer to tour worldwide, together

Singer-music composer Shankar Mahadevan’s young son Siddharth Mahadevan, who rendered and won applauds for the Bhaag Milkha Bhaag title track, will be a part of Farhan Akhtar’s band, touring in India and overseas.


Says Siddharth, “This is really an unbelievable opportunity and I consider myself very fortunate and humbled to be a part of Farhan’s tour. He’s such an incredible all-round artist and just to share the same stage as him will be an honour in itself. I just want to get on there and do my best and enthrall all my audiences to the best of my abilities!”


The post Farhan Akhtar and his Bhaag Milkha singer to tour worldwide, together appeared first on Bollywood Celebden.






via Bollywood Celebden

No comments:

Post a Comment